Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Business Proposal

Hai friends… Here I tell you about my new experience in business proposal. This is SaiRam, the business analyst of 8solutions, a personality development institute. We went to TMG Arts and Science College asking to conduct workshop there. The college is in Manimangalam somewhat away from Tambaram. We started from tambaram at 9.30am and reached that area at 10.30am. There also we need to walk for half n hour to reach the college. It’s a beautiful and small village with around 50 to 100 houses I guess. When we walked along the road the paddy fields attracted me very much. It’s a beautiful green area that too calm and quiet. The cool air was breezing on the paddy field which looked like welcoming us with her dance. We never felt tiredness.

We reached the college and at once I heard some songs, I thought some function is going to be held there. After that we went inside the office room they where busy in their function work. They allowed us to talk to the Principal, then we explained our plan in detail, because of that function we could not spend much time with the Principal. After that small conversation we got out of the college. There was no bus to Tambaram at that time, so we walked for some time.I felt thirsty and I saw a house nearby, I went there and saw a small kid dancing for a sakkarakatti song (Taxi Taxi).When he saw me, he felt shy and came near to me and asked ( anna enna venum?? ) and I said I need water to drink. He went inside the home and fetched the water for me; after I finished drinking I said "thank u" and said “continue your dance ". He laughed and went inside the home.

We start to walk, after some time we got the bus and boarded. Then we reached Tambaram. I came home at 3.00 pm. Indeed I got a good experience over there.

No comments: